DNA of a Supersport Legend
From the DNA of a Supersport legend comes the pure sport roadster, the GSX-S1000F. A motorcycle built for real-world excitement. Beneath the slim fairing of this thrilling machine are the genuine engine and main components of the world-beating GSX-R1000. All in a comfortable package built for serious on-road pleasure. Meet the road with legendary performance. Go beyond the sports bike. Ride the pure sport roadster.
- Legendary performance tuned for the street The GSX-S1000F is powered by a street-tuned version of the four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 999cc, inline-four engine that became a legend in the GSX-R1000. The newly honed engine delivers smooth throttle response and immediate, controlled acceleration, so you experience adrenaline rushing performance.
- Three mode traction control system Suzuki’s advanced traction control system lets the rider control the throttle with more confidence in diverse conditions, so it makes sports riding more enjoyable and less tiring. The system checks the front and rear wheel speeds, throttle position sensor, crank position sensor, and the gear position sensor 250 times a second. The rider can set the system to any of three modes or turn it off.
- Antilock braking system (ABS) The ABS system helps the rider stay in control. It monitors wheel speeds 50 times per wheel rotation and matches stopping power to the available traction. The ABS control unit has a compact, lightweight design that helps make the bike nimble.
- 43mm KYB inverted front forks Newly specified 43mm KYB inverted front forks give a ride that is sporty yet plush. They have fully adjustable damping, rebound, compression and spring preload.
- High performance braking The GSX-S1000F has the same top-of-the-line radial-mount Brembo monobloc callipers as the current GSX-R1000. The callipers each have four opposed 32mm pistons acting on a 310mm floating-mount disc for strong stopping power.
- Naked aggression in an all-new form The GSX-S1000F is designed to look wild, rugged, and aggressive. The fairing features a low-slung, sharply shaped nose and forward-leaning side fairing panels. And a combination of black and body coloured parts emphasise the bike’s assertive, sporty attitude.
- A comprehensive instrument cluster A lightweight, brightness-adjustable LCD readouts including: speedometer, tachometer, odometer, dual trip meters, gear position, coolant and ambient temperatures, riding range, average fuel consumption, instantaneous fuel consumption, traction control, and a clock. The display is flanked by LED indicators for the turn signals, high beam, malfunction, ABS, traction control, coolant temperature, and oil pressure.
|Engine:||4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC|
|Bore:||73.4 X 59.0|
|Compression ratio:||12.2 : 1|
|Fuel system:||Fuel Injection|
|Transmission:||6-speed constant mesh|
|Front suspension:||Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Rear suspension:||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Front brakes:||Disc, twin|
|Front tyres:||120/70ZR17M/C (58W) tubeless|
|Rear tyres:||190/50ZR17M/C (73W) tubeless|